Mount Kilimanjaro Equipments:
The Kilimanjaro climbing outfitter helps Tourists plan and organizes trip. All accommodation equipments are provided like Matresses, bedsheets, Tents, chairs, tables, mess tent, cooker, water jerry can, toilets, sleeping bags, walking sticks. In addition to above equipments, the tourists have to bring personal Kilimanjaro trekking gears. Or you can hire/rent from modern established Kilimanjaro equipments stores.Good hiking boots,waterproof outer clothing is essential for keeping warm and comfortable at high altitudes. Bring a few refillable plastic water bottles and a good day pack as well — although porters will carry the heavier equipment, you’ll want to have a few things easily available throughout the day.
· A lightweight camera that you can carry easily and access from your day-pack, with plenty of film
· A lightweight and versatile day-pack to carry water, camera, and important documents
· A sunglasses with a good cord
· A good-quality, durable hiking boots, waterproof if possible, but definitely water-resistant
· A waterproof outerwear fleeces and plenty of warmer layers that you can easily take on and take off during the climb
· A scarf, hat, and gloves for final night climbs
· A lightweight flashlight with extra batteries (HEAD TORCH)
· A low-temperature sleeping bag
· A pair of lightweight sandals or flip-flops for wearing once you’ve made it to camp.
· A basic first aid kit of plasters, calamine lotion, ibuprofen, a non-mercury thermometer, immodium or other antidiahoreals, a good-quality lip balm, a sealed syringe in case of medical emergencies, anti malarial prophylactics, high-altitude drugs, and any prescription medication you are taking.
NOTE: How ever due to Luggage Restrictions on Airlines, you can hire some of the gears like boots, walking sticks, warm clothes, and sleeping bags.
Contact us: email@example.com